**When applying with Frontier Coop, it is not necessary to enter work history on application form if resume is uploaded.
Plans, implements and executes short and long range sales development programs targeted toward our E-Commerce accounts for all brands of the company based on fact based selling strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the direct relationships and day to day operations with our top E-Commerce accounts including: Amazon, Jet, I-Herb, Vitacost,, etc.
- Must be proficient in understanding and analyzing vendor portal reports and disseminating summaries to key internal management.
- Works closely with Frontier forecasting personnel to insure appropriate and efficient inventories throughout supply chain.
- Works closely with Frontier operations personnel to optimize freight logistics.
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Sales (Aura Cacia & Food & Flavorings) and Marketing to meet the needs of all E-Commerce accounts.
- Works with appropriate broker personnel to implement approved distribution strategies of Frontier Coop products.
- Manages all brands (Aura Cacia & Food Flavorings) including Private Label.
- Implement and maintains pricing with all E-Commerce accounts and effectively implements any price changes within stated date ranges.
- Frequent interaction and managing brokers including evaluating performance on a regular basis.
- Develops sales strategies for continuous improvement based on market research, internal data and competitor analyses and implements sales plan in support of organizational strategies and objectives.
- Assists in developing and managing sales operating budgets.
- Directs the implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Plans and oversees all E-Commerce accounts advertising and promotional activities.
- Ensures marketing communications and programs are coordinated and executed.
- Establishes, maintains and improves relationships with key strategic partners and other industry decision makers.
- Meets with key E-Commerce personnel to maintain and improve relationships while negotiating to close deals.
- Prepares various sales activity reports, including new distribution, current distribution, scheduled appointments, promotions, advertising, spending, action plans, travel calendar, etc.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly for assigned distributors.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing status of the business.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performance against programs, plans and goals to determine effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in sales, marketing, business administration, or related field; and 5 or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred experience includes: experience in both Food and Health and Beauty class of trade, experience in both grocery and natural channels. Must have direct account experience with the following: Amazon,, etc.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Superior analytical skills leading to actionable conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs; familiarity with other internal business software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequent travel is required as meeting frequently with brokers, retailers and other industry partners is an integral aspect of this position. Attendance at various trade shows will also require travel as will internal sales meetings. Level of expectations is no less than 50% of paid time will be spent outside of individuals home office.